Baby Countdown

December 2, 2011

Are you all sick of hearing about how pregnant I am yet?  Me too.  I realize that being pregnant is kind of a binary thing - either you are or you aren't, but I think at this point (38 weeks) I should be considered very pregnant.  I'm still feeling well (for the most part that is), but I think I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to have this baby.  Not yet, since the cradle is still being painted, but I am nearly finished making space for the baby clothes and sorting and washing them.

Is it bad for me to admit that as much as I love little babies, and especially my own babies, I'm a little apprehensive about this whole thing.  I worry that I'm not going to be able to juggle three kids, especially since breastfeeding is basically a full time job for the first while, and taking care of my two kids already takes up almost all my time.  And then there is the sleepless nights that I know are about to come my way.  Not to mention the actual birth part.


All that aside, I'm really excited to meet this little girl.  I'm excited to see how different, and similar, she will be to my two boys, and smell that new baby smell.  Today at the thrift store I found these adorable moccasins for $1, and I got so excited at the thought of having a sweet little girl to wear them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...