Paper Village

October 27, 2011

I found this printable Halloween Village via the Tangarang blog.  The blog shares both a colour and black-and-white printable.  We used the black-and-white one and this was a lot of fun to decorate.  I thought I'd share because it was a big hit at my house.  Once you've printed the pages, I suggest cutting them out and folding before colouring as the lines are quite faint and it was tricky to see them once they were coloured over.  To finish our village, we taped it to a piece of cardboard and decorated that too.
First we made a Halloween themed village.


It was so much fun that we decided to make one for fairies. 

I'll be bookmarking that page because I think the paper village printable is a fun project for any time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...